Fri, 29 March 2019
Jorge Masvidal vs Darren Till [3:01]
If you could write a few lines into the UFC Code Of Conduct, what would they be? [38:25]
Which upset was a bigger win at 170, Masvidal or Pettis? [38:59]
1) If you could choose 3 out of these 9 options, which would you chose from:- Perfect Health- Choose/Keep Body Type- Super Strength- Heal Others Illness- Super Intelligence- Find Love Forever- Talk To Deceased Loved Ones- Change 3 things from the past- Unlimited Money
2) What is your favorite curse word?
3) What profession other than yours would you like to attempt AND what profession would you not like to do?
4) If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
F*** Marry Kill "Celebrity Edition #37" (Female Wrestlers #17): Bayley, Paige, Sonya Deville
Direct download: Gaethje_vs_Barboza__MMANUTS_MMA_Podcast__EP__421-MMANUTS_MP3.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 4:57pm CDT
Wed, 13 March 2019
Dos Santos vs Lewis
#UFC recap [1:43]
Do you guys have any thoughts on the "pat down" that refs do before letting a fighter enter the cage? Checking fingernails? I get it. But behind the ears, etc
So far this year I think the ESPN deal is paying off for the UFC. There is a lot more opportunity to grow talent on smaller cards. Thoughts?
Till or Mas? Who ya got?
1) Would you rather take one pill a day to get all your nutrients and feel full, but never really eat anything again OR eat whatever you want but never really feel full?
2) Would you rather face your biggest fear, getting traumatize and not getting paid OR lose a UFC fight to CM Punk in humiliating matter and getting paid?
3) Would you rather be remembered for 10 years after you die OR be remembered forever, but for something terrible you did, if so what is this terrible thing that you did (be creative)?
4) Would you rather be in a female jail for 5 years, full of MMA female fighters that would abuse you OR be in a coma for 10 years, dreaming the greatest dream of all time, about the most glorious sexual fantasy you can have?
F*** Marry Kill "Celebrity Edition #36" (Female Wrestlers #16): AJ Lee, Charlotte and Layla.
http://leesa.com/mma - up to $160 off code MMA
Direct download: UFC_JDS_vs_Lewis_Recap__MMANUTS_MMA_Podcast__EP__420-MMANUTS_MP3.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 2:37pm CDT
Wed, 6 March 2019
UFC 235 Recap [6:43]
Jon Jones vs Anthony Smith [8:59]
Tyron Woodley vs Kamaru Usman [14:04]
Robbie Lawler vs Ben Askren [17:51]
UFC 235 salaries [24:29]
Cro Cop has a stroke and retires [23:30]
Rogan says the UFC wants McGregor vs Cowboy to be a co-main event [26:48]
Belfort signs with ONC FC and wants to fight Roy Jones Jr.[29:47]
CTE or Stupidity [31:38]
Head kick [34:45]
The CrAsian [35:57]
Grandma choking fools out [36:52]
Paige VanZant [38:01]
Thinking about it more, Anthony Smith electing to not take the DQ was one of the most honorable things I’ve ever seen this sport. Not sure how many in his spot would have done that, considering the money at stake. And it didn’t seem like he thought twice either. Special guy. What do you think about
It’s Tuesday and according to ufc.com Tyron is still champ. How lame is that?
Which had more action? Jones vs. Smith or Usman vs. Covington
Finish this sentence. Ben Askren has all the muscle tone of a _____.
Next to Roy Nelson, does Ben Askren have the worst physique in MMA?
If I placed a bet on the -900 underdog Smith to win vs. Jones and he took the DQ, would the house owe
me that money?
I would argue that Herb Dean actually did a good job refereeing the Askren/ Lawler fight by not calling it
after the ground and pound and letting Askren fight through.
What do you think of Askern’s chin and who should his next opponent?
1) What you think of this scenario of things, which I would do if, I (Rodrigo) were the owner of the UFC?
- I would take away any division below 155, because fuck them, they don’t draw!
- I would hire both of you guys as “Assistants VP’s Of Important Matters”. You guys wouldn’t have to do
shit and I would pay which of you 2 million a month.
- I would make CM Punk you guys personal bitch, to do whatever you guys want to him.
- I would bring back PRIDE rules.
- I would make get rid of all skinny ring card girls and hire smoking hot, THICH women! (Pornstars
probably) To be the ring card girls.
- I would create a service that if you guess above 70% on a VIP access, the ring girls would go to your
house and give you “thank you” in the name of the UFC.
- I would implement your guys “Dial a Sub”, where you could call a fighter and send him to submit someone and give the fighter money in the process.
- I would get rid of Reebok. Go back to sponsors.
- Finally, I would get rid of USADA.
2) I want you guys to imagine this scenario. You guys become UFC fighters, Matt you become the Heavyweight, Light Heavyweight, Middleweight and Welterweight Champion. Ingo you become the Lightweight, Featherweight, Bantamweight and Flyweight Champion. Don’t worry, you guys don’t have
to make weight for any of the divisions, because like I said above, I will probably be owner of the UFC.
That being said, which of the feats of winning four different championship in four different weight classes would be considered more incredible: Matt’s or Ingo’s?
3) Know this is a different question. I am looking to spread my music repertoire, so I would like to know
from you guys some artists/bands that you guys recommend. I have a very open taste on music, so let me know from the “Nuts”, what you guys like to listen or have been listening lately?
F***, Marry, Kill Celebrity Edition #35; (Female Wrestlers #15): Mandy Rose, Sasha Banks and Zelina Vega.
http://leesa.com/mma - up to $160 off code MMA
http://freshly.com - First time users, $40 off 6 meal plan code MIXED40
31% Off the 12 meal plan code MIXED75
http://Protectabed.com - 20% off code MMANUTS
http://HostGator.com - 60% Off Shared Hosting for 3 years code MMA60
One Penny Hosting for 1st Month code MMAONECENT
http://techforless.com - 5% Off code MMA5OFF
http://shavemob.com - 10% Off code GWNET23
http://DefenseSoap.com - 15% off code mmanuts
http://techforless.com - 5% off code MMAdeal
http://breobox.com - $30 Off code MMA30
http://getvi.com - $10 Off + Free shipping code MMA10
http://fujisports.com - 15% Off code MMANUTS
http://themenlohouse.com - 45% Off the first month + free sunglasses code MMA45
http://butcherbox.com/mmanuts - $10 off + 2 free ribeyes
http://thecbdistillery.com - 5% Off code CBDGW
http://betdsi.eu - $10 free roll code MMA100
http://Fanduel.com 100% deposit match code MMANUTS
http://stamps.com - $100 offer - code MMA
http://REM-Fit.com - 20% off code MMANUTS
http://Liquidweb.com - $49 off VPS Plans code MMAN49
33% Off VPS Hosting code VPS33OFF
34% Off all plans for 3 months code MMAN34OFF
http://sixpackbags.com - 10% Off code MMA10
https://nordvpn.org/mmanuts - 77% off the 3 year plan code mmanuts
http://vapeworld.com - 10% Off code MMA10
http://gettespo.com - 15% off dispenser code MMA15
http://proozy.com - 10% off code mmanuts10
http://factor75.com - $40 Off 1st 2 weeks code MMANUTS
$100 off 4 weeks code MMAHOLIDAY
$90 off the first 6 meals code MMA2019
http://mattressfirm.com - 10% Off code MMANUTS10
http://platejoy.com - $10 off code MMA10
http://purevpn - 10% off the first 2 years code MMA
http://tello.com - 15% off code MMANUTS15
http://Tirebuyer.com - 7% Off code MMANUTS7
http://relaxtheback.com - 5% off code MMARTB
http://smarthome - 10% off code MMANUTS10
https://www.123-reg.co.uk - 15% off .co.uk code CO15MMA18
15% off .com code COM15MMA18
20% Off website builder - code WSB20MMA18
http://jigsawmassage.com - 10% Off code MMANUTS
http://surfshark.com 83% off code MMA
http;//wndnwvs.com - 10% off code MMA10
http://keepsolid.com - 10% off code MMAVPNUNLIMITED10
Direct download: Jon_Jones_vs_Anthony_Smith__UFC_235_Recap__MMANUTS_MMA_Podcast__EP__419-MMANUTS_MP3.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 2:13pm CDT